Hire the Hall for an Event, Meeting or Function
1. Please review the calendar to find out if the Hall might be available to hire.
2. Please read our Terms and Conditions which sets out your responsibilities and liabilities regarding hire.
3. Note the Hire Charges below. The District Fee is a discounted hire rate for residents of the District of All Saints.
4. Have a look at our FAQ's which may cover the questions you might have.
5. If the Hall appears to be available, you have read our FAQ's and understood our T&C's please do get in touch with us via the contact page or button above. Our Bookings Officer Rita Holt will try and get back to you as soon as possible.
6. Rita will confirm your hire (normally via email, with an attached invoice) and payment in full will be expected within 14 days to secure your booking.
7. Payment can be made online via your debit/credit card, you can make a bank transfer (details of which are on the invoice) or, failing that, cash or cheque are also acceptable (Please give cash or cheques to Barbara Foulkes our Key Holder).
The above charges include use of all areas, including main hall, fully equipped large kitchen, separate bar area and large car park. There is no extra charge for heating, lighting or use of crockery and cutlery.
Bookings and Availability Calendar
To Book the Hall for your event or gathering
We offer some of the most reasonable hire rates around. Please see our rate card for details.
Our calendar is always up to date. Please check the calendar before you enquire about booking the hall.