Bookings and Availability Calendar
To Book the Hall for your event or gathering
We offer some of the most reasonable hire rates around. Please see our rate card for details.
Our calendar is always up to date. Please check the calendar before you enquire about booking the hall.
Hire the Hall for an Event, Meeting or Function
1. Please review the calendar to find out if the Hall might be available to hire.
2. Please read our Terms and Conditions which sets out your responsibilities and liabilities regarding hire.
3. Note the Hire Charges below. The District Fee is a discounted hire rate for residents of the District of All Saints.
4. Have a look at our FAQ's which may cover the questions you might have.
5. If the Hall appears to be available, you have read our FAQ's and understood our T&C's please do get in touch with us via the contact page or button above. Our Bookings Officer Rita Holt will try and get back to you as soon as possible.
6. Rita will confirm your hire (normally via email, with an attached invoice) and payment in full will be expected within 14 days to secure your booking.
7. Payment can be made online via your debit/credit card, you can make a bank transfer (details of which are on the invoice) or, failing that, cash or cheque are also acceptable (Please give cash or cheques to Barbara Foulkes our Key Holder).
The above charges include use of all areas, including main hall, fully equipped large kitchen, separate bar area and large car park. There is no extra charge for heating, lighting or use of crockery and cutlery.
* Any bookings on Friday or Saturdays extending beyond 9pm will be charged at the full fixed rate of £115/£95 in addition to the normal hourly rate up to 6pm. Similarly, Friday/Saturday evening bookings between 6pm and 9pm will be charged £19 per hour standard rate and £16 per hour village rate.
COVID-19 UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2020
Having been geared up to open at the beginning of November with all our covid-secure measures now in place, with the imposition of the latest lockdown our hall continues to remain closed to everyone apart from the school who are now allowed to use it again for their activities. With all the uncertainties at the moment, we are unable to say when we can start to accept bookings again although it is our hope that the New Year will provide greater clarity on the situation, either one way or the other. We will give further updates here as things progress into 2021 and look forward to welcoming everyone back as soon as practically possible.