Bookings and Availability Calendar
To Book the Hall for your event or gathering
We offer some of the most reasonable hire rates around. Please see our rate card for details.
Our calendar is always up to date. Please check the calendar before you enquire about booking the hall.
Hire the Hall for an Event, Meeting or Function
1. Please review the calendar to find out if the Hall might be available to hire.
2. Please read our Terms and Conditions which sets out your responsibilities and liabilities regarding hire.
3. Note the Hire Charges below. The District Fee is a discounted hire rate for residents of the District of All Saints.
4. Have a look at our FAQ's which may cover the questions you might have.
5. If the Hall appears to be available, you have read our FAQ's and understood our T&C's please do get in touch with us via the contact page or button above. Our Bookings Officer Rita Holt will try and get back to you as soon as possible.
6. Rita will confirm your hire (normally via email, with an attached invoice) and payment in full will be expected within 14 days to secure your booking.
7. Payment can be made online via your debit/credit card, you can make a bank transfer (details of which are on the invoice) or, failing that, cash or cheque are also acceptable (Please give cash or cheques to Barbara Foulkes our Key Holder).
The above charges include use of all areas, including main hall, fully equipped large kitchen, separate bar area and large car park. There is no extra charge for heating, lighting or use of crockery and cutlery.
* Any bookings on Friday or Saturdays extending beyond 9pm will be charged at the full fixed rate of £115/£95 in addition to the normal hourly rate up to 6pm. Similarly, Friday/Saturday evening bookings between 6pm and 9pm will be charged £19 per hour standard rate and £16 per hour village rate.
FEE (those who live outside the parish)
FEE (those who live inside the parish)
Parish Community Functions
£50% of appropriate hourly or fixed rate
£9 per hour
Children's Parties (under 12 yrs)
9am - 6pm
£ per hour (min charge £27)
£7 per hur (min charge £21)
All day - 12.30 am + up to 10am the following morning for clean up
£250 (payable 4 weeks before event or within 14 days of invoice - whichever is sooner)
£200 (payable 4 weeks before event or within 14 days of invoice - whichever is sooner)
Private Parties and Events
Fridays / Saturdays 6pm - 12/30am
£115 (payable 4 weeks before the event or within 14 days of invoice - whichever is the sooner)
£95 (payable 4 weeks before event or within 14 days of invoice - whichever is sooner)
Day Time Events
9am - 6pm
£9 per hour
£7 per hour
COVID-19 UPDATE - MAY 2021
We are happy to announce that the hall will be reopening to users on Monday, May 17th, and we look forward to welcoming people back from that date. Special strict Covid Terms and Conditions will still apply to using the hall at least until June 21st and these will be sent to you to read and agree to before we confirm your booking. After the June date, we hope that we will be able to proceed in a more relaxed manner but await Government guidance as to any recommendations or regulations we may need to adhere to at that time.
A huge thank you to all our regular users who have been patiently waiting to return for so long now – it will be lovely to see you all back again and just great to think that we can at last begin to put the hall back to where it rightfully belongs at the heart of our community.